Tuesday, July 29, 2014

My New Diabetic Charm Bracelet


Do you like my new diabetic charm bracelet? 
I use to where a medical ID bracelet, religiously, but it broke a couple years ago and I stopped wearing it after that. 

My mother-in-law, who also lives with diabetes, found this charm bracelet on facebook. She order one for both of us. They are really cute and non-expensive. 

You can find them at www.inspiredsilver.com for just 10 dollars. They sale lots of cute jewelry not related to diabetes as well. 


1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to meet you Jamie, my name is Theresa but I always use my pen name, Bodylevive. I've been a member at Bubblews for more than a year now. I'm happy to know that you're making good choices with your diet. I like the new bracelet, I'll have to check them out sometime. I use Blogger too, under my name Theresa McCloud.

    ReplyDelete